ANDY-THE ANDROID EMULATOR
- Provides seamless sync between desktop and mobile devices
- Connects Win/Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications and storage
- Enables app download from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS
- Ensures most up to date Android OS at all times
- Brings your favorite communication and entertainment mobile apps to the desktop
What does Andy Do?
Andy breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades. It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games on a desktop. With phone as a joystick, you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming, and thanks to seamless connection between desktop and mobile, you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home or just download whatsapp for pc.
|Full Android UI|
|Google Play Store|
|App Sync to Mobile|
|Phone as Contoller|
|Android access to local File System|
|Cloud Save in Android|
|X86 native apps|
|OpenGL Hardware support|
|Run Apps from Desktop|
|Desktop Push Notifications|
- Use your phone as a remote control when playing games
Direct Download Links
- Run all your communication apps from your desktop (snapchat, Viber, whatsapp etc)
- No longer be bogged down by the limited storage on your mobile device
Step 1: Download and install Andy from links provided. Make sure that the Virtualization is enables in the BIOS settings and also make sure that your PC has the latest video drivers installed.
Step 2: Open Andy and complete the signup procedure and in case the user has a Google account, the same can be used.
Step 3: Open the application and search for Candy crush and install it by following the instructions.
Step 4: Once installed, the Candy crush for PC application is ready to use which supports both Windows as well as Mac computers.
Note:-BEFORE YOU OPEN ANDY YOU NEED TO TURN ON VIRTUALIZATION FOR WINDOWS IN BOOT MODE. FOR STEPS DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE IN LINK GIVEN BELOW
Andy Official Website (Mac users see Here)
FOR TURNING ON VIRTUALIZATION, PLZ FIRST READ THIS FILE HERE